is taylor gang a real gang?

is wiz khalifas taylor gang a real street gang im new to hip hop culture

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Kste
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Taylor Gang is Wiz Khalifa’s clique/crew that he runs with. The name Taylor Gang originated from group members always wearing Chuck Taylors. Others say it came from his hometown highschool, Taylor Allderdice (Pittsburgh, PA). Now-a-days, Taylor Gang is more then just a crew. Its a lifestyle, aka Taylor Gang Life$tyle. If you’re a fan of Wiz Khalifa.. then you’re Taylor Gang! Just be sure to keep it G! Taylor Gang has a little saying, Taylor Gang or Die which has started a huge trend on the internet. So you know what that means its Taylor Gang or visit another site! Keep it 100 Taylors!

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

is taylor gang a real gang?

is wiz khalifas taylor gang a real street gang im new to hip hop culture

Source(s): taylor gang real gang: https://biturl.im/N0yeb
  • 9 years ago

No, unless you consider Wiz Khalifa's posse a gang (I don't) and if they were a gang it wouldn't be a serious street one. It's a lifestyle. Basically, it consists of getting high, getting drunk, and most importantly, getting money.

Source(s): Urban Dictionary. I looked this up like two weeks ago because I wanted to know what it meant.
  • 9 years ago

Yes they are the most feared gang in North America, it was even on Gangland....

Source(s): =O
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes, its full of scary middle class white kids

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

YEAH, its full of skinny pothead Ethiopian looking dudes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.