how do you learn how to deep throat?

my boyfriend wants me to perform oral sex on him for the first time, but i dont know how to deep throat at all. is there any way to practice on something or learn some kinda technique ??

Favorite Answer

Whoa, honey!! This is the first time, and he wants deep throat? Tell him to back off.

Your guy has obviously gotten his ideas about oral sex from porn movies. The girls in those videos are paid actresses with hundreds of hours of experience. And, if he's honest, he will admit that many of them can't do deep throat either, even with all that practice. MOST women can't do it.

Even more important, deep throat looks impressive but does not add anything to his actual pleasure. He might like the idea psychologically, but 99.9 percent of his sensation is in the head of his penis and the frenum (the wrinkly skin on the underside). If you go all the way down to the base, you are putting your lips on one of the *least* sensitive parts of his penis, and you are missing the best, most sensitive parts.

Oral sex is so intense in its regular ways that you do not need to go deep. Besides, the chances are very good that you are going to gag if you take him too deep. That happens even to pornstars. If you get sick while giving him oral, it is going to be pretty horrible. And any guy who would want to make you gag is someone who does not deserve getting pleasured.

Good oral involves your hand at least as much as your mouth. Use your hand at the base, and use your lips and tongue to give him extra pleasure at the tip. If you can manage to get down as far as the frenum, that's great, but some girls can't even do that. (It mostly depends on how big the guy is.) But the key to giving him the most pleasure is to use your eyes and ears. Look up at him now and then to check out his reactions, and listen all the while. When you find something he loves, just do more of that. :-)

If you want to experiment with deep throat some day, you can practice keeping your gag reaction down. Sometimes, the sprays used for sore throat pain can be helpful. But that is for much later, if ever. Right now, use the time to experiment with whatever you are BOTH comfortable doing. Oral sex is something you do to give him a gift of pleasure, but it should be fun for both of you. Don't ever do anything sexually that you don't feel good about.

Good luck, honey, and I hope this helps.

Deep Throat Practice

I personally love deepthroat ALOT but i wouldn't ask my girlfriend to do it, I've just been lucky that my last 2 knew how to. So to be honest I would just do the best you can with him, but if you really want to its basically about ur gag reflex. if you can push something soft like a banana to the back of your throat and it doesn't make u want to throw up you'll be ok, but I would think about the first point i made to be honest

Take a banana leave the peel on, set it on a table a practice taking it down as far as you can. You will gag, but you'll get used to it, just keep at it and you'll start getting it farther. One trick is to just relax totally once your getting there, stick your tongue out and gently push more forward. If you can take at least half or more of the banana, you'll be doing very good on him.

Really this is nothing to worry about. Outside pornography, most girls won't/can't/don't. He'll find it perfectly enjoyable anyway.

there is a technique , your gonna need a jar of uncut pickels a knife some corn oil a small box of special K a fishing pole and jellybeans.

first take the pickels and cover them in corn oil, stuff the pickles down your thought.

now bend over and stuff the fishing pole up your back side , this will make the pickles go down easyer. take the special k and mix that in with the jellybeans now stuff those up your v area for added pleasure.

if you gag on the pickles stuff more in there , no man likes vomit on his c ock