I want to write a fan letter to a celeb but dunno what to write help?

Guy burnet is my favourite celebritie of all time he used to play craig dean in hollyoaks I absalutly love him to peaces but in the fan letter I don't wanna sound to obbsesive or to tacky so help me plz i dunno what to write?

Favorite Answer

Think of all the things the obsessive Side of you would say, then don't. try to seem cool, calm, and collected. Just say I think you are a pretty good actor, you inspire me, and things like that. Also, if this person is really famous, don't expect them to reply. The best of luck to you. :-)

Source(s): Myself

after a even as wondering, I talked about Naruto chasing the Ninja Turtles in the course of the line with Legolas on his area. 'i will take them from the following.' Legolas stated, and he pull his bow. The arrow flew besides the undeniable fact that it became deflected by the shell of Raphael. Naruto infuriated because Legolas misses the objective, performed a Kage Bunshin technique. The griffon that became tamed by Harry Potter panicked after seeing this and vomited a blue slime on the pavement. Its head very nearly hit by a convention named Polar tutor if it did not slipped on the blue slime. The Ninja Turtles shouted 'Cowa bonga!' even as they reached the roof suitable. They concept the chase became over, the human beings less than were in chaos, the mouse runs up the clock, the clock strike one, hickory dickory dock.

Whatever you do don't start the letter with "I'm not stalking you honest." or "Can you please send me a copy of the AVO, mine got lost"

it's not like he actually reads them haha