How does obsidian entertainment feel about its disappointment with fallout new vegas ?

well im just wondering i love fallout new vegas. it was pretty fun but,the dlcs sucked and theres no point in what you do in the game cause theres no "broken steel" type dlc. the main game was alright but other than that it sucked. i still play it to this day and hope it will turn around. i just want to... show more well im just wondering i love fallout new vegas. it was pretty fun but,the dlcs sucked and theres no point in what you do in the game cause theres no "broken steel" type dlc. the main game was alright but other than that it sucked. i still play it to this day and hope it will turn around. i just want to know has obsidian said anything about its failure. and has bethesda entertainment said anything about obsidians failure ?.

again the game would of been alot better if it were more like fallout 3 and its dlcs. fallout 3 dlcs were long engaging. entertainment at its best. fallout new vegas was like bying a bootleg movie.
2 answers 2