katie asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

which is better for family movie night? beach party or beach blanket bingo w/ annette funicello / frankie ava?

for our "kick off to summer" family movie night - which annette funicello and frankie avalon is the better one? which should i show?

Favorite Answer

I saw one of those old movies recently. It did not live up to my memory.

Kick your family movie night off with "The Parent Trap" instead. Either of the versions (Hayley Mills or Lindsay Lohan) is good.

Beach Blanket Bingo is the best, followed by Bikini Beach.

The rest are just mediocre.

• yakel

sure, I enjoyed them and nevertheless watch while they're on. that they had such exciting cases on the coastline and that i beloved the songs. i think of it could have been exciting to be Annette (Frankie exchange right into a cutie), yet she by no capacity looked as though it might get her hair moist. LOL---Luvs

Just google "free moviez biz"

problem solved

I think Girls Gone Wild is a good famliy movie right kids?!