Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 10 years ago

HAIR INDUSTRY I NEED TO FIND NAME BRAND WEAVES,LACE WIGS,CLIP ONS ETC FOR WHOLESALE PRICES!!!!?

IM MAINLY LOOKING FOR ACTUAL WHAREHOUSES OR BUILDING NOT ONLINE UNLESS THE PRICES ARE AMAZING!!!

IM OPENING UP A NEW HAIR STORE IN ABOUT 3 WEEKS I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA. I WILL BE SELLING MAINLY WEAVES WIGS LACE WIGS ETC..BUT I CANT SEEM TO FIND THE HAIR WHOLESALE ANY WHERE PLEASE HELP. I PLAN ON GOING TO LA NEXT WEEK BUT DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN WHEN I GET THERE. MY STORE IS READY I HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF HAIR BUT NOT ENOUGH AND NOT FOR THE PRICES I KNOW OTHER HAIR STORES ARE GETTING THEM FOR THANK YOU.

PS:PLEASE NO COMMENTS ON MY CHOICE OF BUSINESS AND HOW IT WILL NEVER WORK THANK YOU.

Favorite Answer

hi,

We are the professional manufacture in hair.

we have stock of full lace wig, human hair lace front wigs, synthetic lace front wig, lace frontal, hair wefts, and some lace closures!

For full lace wigs:

1, Generally we have stock of silky straight, yaki straight, body wave, deep wave, curly, and also some kinky straight and water wave.

2, we also have some stock of chinese virgin hair, indian virgin hair, brazilian virign hair full lace wig, chinese virigin hair full lace wig

3, now we also have some new stock of glueless full lace wig, which is very populare now.

4, we also have stock of silk top full lace wigs.

For human hair lace front wigs:

we have 3 kind of different caps in stock with different price, one is french lace in the front wigh stretch back, one is the 3inch french lace in the front with weft back, the other kind is 1.5inch plastic lace in the front wig with weft back

For hair wefts:

Now we have stock of 100% human hair weft and chinse virigin hair wefts

If you are interested, please feel free to contact at yansara58 at yahoo.com, thanks!

Sara

Source(s): www.f-wig.com

Good quality hair wefts, wholesale online store http://www.aliexpress.com/store/931530

Also can contact us via our business website www.hotstylehair.com.