Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Mitch Daniels will not be running either. What do republicans have left for 2012?

• Andy F
    Best Answer

I'm surprised.

I don't think most Republicans believe in having anyone "left," actually. :-)

I don't like Gingrich at all, but then I'm a very leftwing Democrat. Gingrich reportedly has lots of money and several campaign organizations already up and running. I think Gingrich might be the surprise GOP candidate -- certainly he's the smartest of the bunch, although that doesn't mean he's very wise.

I'm surprised to see Mitch Daniels deciding not to run. I thought he was probably the sanest and most likeable GOP possibility. Palin has her ardent fans, but I think is much too polarizing; I think her candidacy is a joke.

I think Santorum is another joke, unless he wants to come out as a gay Republican Catholic conservative and run on that basis. Romney is smart, but not very cuddly, and I don't think he stands for much.

Pawlenty, maybe?

I don't think Herman Cain has any political experience at all. But he is supposedly a Tea Party favorite. It would be interesting to see a rightwing black businessman running against Obama; interesting to see what it would do to US politics.

Don't you worry your pointy little head about it, we've plenty of people and plenty of time. Best be stocking up on crying towels, cause whoever we pick has a mighty good chance of kicking your messiah out of the white house.

• I think "the quitter" has yet to quit. Get Palin in there.

How about 8 shades of crazy Bachmann?

• The G0P has Palin

Their only hope is that Huntsman can survive the primaries.

Obama economic results... PLENTY TO BE SURE.

Michele Bachmann!!!!!!

what do you care you? And we have plenty in the race and plenty more will pop in.

Bob Dole, LOL.