How can I get a detailed map of a remote part of Kenya?

I'm trying to get a detailed map of a remote part of Kenya called Marich, in particular the contours of the land there and roads. Any ideas where I could look to buy one?

Favorite Answer

The best option would be to use Google Maps or alternatively use a tourist map,check touristmapskenya.com -they have very detailed maps showing the most remote places in Kenya.You can get this maps from major supermarkets in Kenya e.g. Nakumatt

A map makers shop. Google maps. Google marich maps and like 50 sites will come up.

• Robert

Contact the White House...

Try www.themapshop.co.uk . If you can't find what you need on their website try ringing them. They are very helpful and knowledgeable about maps.

Source(s): I have visited their shop in Upton-on-Severn, Worcestershire, UK on several occasions.

i went to papajohns.com and found out that it is not ust a pizza place, but has maps of everywhere

go to stargossip105.piczo.com