Can you explain this joke please?

So, I'm blonde, and my mate Ryan was telling blonde jokes, and I don't get this one...?

He just kept laughing and wouldn't explain it to me, lol

I don't get it?

Q: How do you get a blonde to laugh on Wednesday?

A: Tell her a joke on Monday

Any help??

Thanks?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It means that she is so stupid that it takes her 2 days to get a joke lol. This proves the joke real!

• 9 years ago

It means it takes two days for the blonde to get the joke, since the guy tells her a joke on Monday and she gets it on Wednesday.

Just out of curiosity, are you a natural blonde?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Haha basically it means that it takes the blonde until Wednesday to get a joke told to her on Monday because she's so dumb. Does that help?

• 9 years ago

A: When it says that it means they told a funny joke on monday and they didnt understand it till wednesday then they laughed :P

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Zed
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

All of the above answers....here is another blond joke....

There is a blonde driving through the country. She has just died her hair brown because she is sick of being made fun of. She is really hungry.

She stops at a farmer’s house and says "Hi! If I can guess how many sheep you have, can I have one?"

Farmer says ok. She quickly counts them and says "91!"

The farmer looks around puzzledly and says "Ok. Take one."

When the Blonde is walking back to her car the farmer asks, "If I can guess your natural hair color, can I have my dog back?"

• ?
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

It means blondes are so stupid it takes them two days to understand a joke :)

• It means she's stupid but hey I recognized u I saw this on a website here I'll show you http://artoftrolling.memebase.com/category/yahoo-a...

• 9 years ago

Haha

Oh the irony!

Wow

• Marie
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

It means that you should kick you friend in the shin as hard as you can!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.