3. Franck Rikjaard

4. Takeshi Okada

5. Rafael Benitez

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Where's Hiddink? and why Okada?

my top 3 are Hiddink, Van Basten or Rikjaard.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • dorthy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i'm a huge fan of ancelotti and that i do want him to stay however the writing on the wall. The group been playing undesirable or average on the grounds that November no longer being in champion league may be a disaster. Who else is they around hiddink tied up with turkey national group, hearsay Barca supervisor = he be ineffective, the vast question what replaced into the legend doing in London final night gazing the tournament. i urge for him to come back homestead he's the fan universal the suited supervisor interior the international, English soccer adores him, even guy utd followers and all the different followers have been unhappy to verify him bypass away the Premiership. he's a genuine hero to me and that i omit him :( JOSE MOURINHO PLEASE come decrease back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Oleeh
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Barack Obama

• 9 years ago

It's likely to be Mourinho, Van Basten, Hiddink or Villas Boas. I can't see any of the ones you have listed getting the job except maybe Rijkaard.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Mark Hughes to replace Ancelotti.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

benitez ? more chance I will coach chelsea then benitez.

benitez wants to return to liverpool after dalglish retires/leaves. he will in no shape or form destroy his image by going to coach a plastic club that is turning into a retirement home.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Why can't you American's leave the English football questions to English fans?

You have no knowledge do you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.