Casio exilim Lens error help?

I have a Casio Exilim ex-z16 , and i have been using it for less than two months now. The other day suddenly the lens cap would not close when i turned the camera off. So i was playing with the zoom in and zoom out button, then after that i heard the sound of weird buzzing, and the lens would not go back in its... show more I have a Casio Exilim ex-z16 , and i have been using it for less than two months now. The other day suddenly the lens cap would not close when i turned the camera off.
So i was playing with the zoom in and zoom out button, then after that i heard the sound of weird buzzing, and the lens would not go back in its place. when i turned it on, it said retry power on, and when i did that, it says lens error.
Now The lens does not go back in its place when i turn it off.
The lens looks perfectly straight, not crooked, bend or anything.
Can i do anything to fix this problem and will casio charge me if i take this camera to them? It's still under warranty.
Thanks.