Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Female looking for children and a family... Should I cheat?

My partner is terminally ill with a syphallis disease. We have not slept together yet. I just found this out and it doesn't bother me any more, one of my exes also contracted a std and is sick.. Sometimes he calls or writes and seems to be want some kind of friendship..

My question is should I cheat if I am worried about losing him to the dis-ease or to someone else if he claims me "not as good as" some one else in the STD community. :( Yeah, reeally. I am looking for children and to have a family with this guy, hes been saying hes not ready. I deeply very very very deeply love him and I feel committed. While I actually can't be sure of the same on his part. I just know he is sick.

Favorite Answer

Why would you want to complicate things by bringing children - and a different father at that- into the picture? What would happen if or when your partner died and you had to face raising them alone? How would they feel as adults knowing their mom wanted to bring them into a situation that for them is less than ideal because she simply wanted children?

When you talk about wanting children and a family you are making it about what you want for yourself, not what may be best for the children you want to bring into a less than perfect situation. Don't complicate things for youself or future children. If you want to stay with your partner leave children out of it. If and when the situation changes then you can reconsider your options.

well you say terminally ill, how much time does he have, 3-6-9months years??? that would be my question! Lets say it's just a few months, well you say you are "in love with him" well it sounds like you are a good person stick with him and make his last part of his life GREAT and in the end you will find happiness once he is gone. Don't cheat. I am sure he is scared about everything, if you live together than make the best of it til the end. If you don't if you have a conscious I think you will regret it in the long run

• He might be committed too, but doesn't feel motivated to have a family because he is worried about his own condition. Don't cheat! There are many ways of keeping yourself busy and in control of your own life.

Juggling two relationships can only lead you to stress and more stress, plus it doesn't say a lot about you.

You obviously need to make a decision. Are you staying with the guy you're with?

Are you leaving him to be with your ex?

Are you going to enjoy alone time and figure out what you want

in life besides cheating?

Source(s): www.costaricaspanishonline.com

I presume you've been checked THOROUGHLY as you've slept with both men, right?

He's your "partner" and you're considering "cheating" - even though he's terminally ill? I think I'm going to throw up here...

Leave the relationship if you can't be loyal if not faithful, married or not, he's suddenly terminally ill and you're checking your watch, "oh it's time to find another...".

Sorry, I have BIG problems with how you handle adversity in your life...as in I'm disgusted by you and your general lack of moral "compass".

Grace

learn to spell and to have an ignoramous like you give birth is stupid. Get a goldfish. I would never trust you with a kitten or puppy..

Cheating is NEVER the answer,,,think twice.