Will Zoloft fix this dream like feeling?

I've had this feeling for about 10 months where it feels like I'm in a dream. At school, home, when im out, or even having fun i stilll am faced with this feeling. i haven't felt like im in reality since like 10 months ago. Sometimes I even think im in a coma and i haven't awoken yet. :( im only 17... show more I've had this feeling for about 10 months where it feels like I'm in a dream. At school, home, when im out, or even having fun i stilll am faced with this feeling. i haven't felt like im in reality since like 10 months ago. Sometimes I even think im in a coma and i haven't awoken yet. :( im only 17 and i really can't live my whole life like this. Although my psychiatrist prescribed me Zoloft and Ive been on it for about 4 weeks so far. He said it will start to work over the middle of summer. Oh yeah and i have had panic attacks too, so he said it will take care of that.. But does anybody relate to this situation. and will Zoloft get rid of the dream like feeling that i have? That's all i really care about.
2 answers 2