Vickie asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 10 years ago

Does sensa really work for weight loss?

Favorite Answer

I like to refer to this product as "magic fairy dust" since you sprinkle it on your food. Right!

I promise that if this product worked they would be charging $1000 per treatment,

not $89.95 per 60 day supply.

Weight loss is a $60 billion per year industry today and these guys are just trying to grab their share.

Be smart.

A healthy diet and exercise work every single time.

$45 per month gets you a decent gym membership, and you get a shower and maybe a steam!

See the Terms and Conditions below taken from the Sensa web site.

I also love that buying it direct from Sensa saves you 35% off the retail price. Yet it is available at GNC for the exact same price.

"You have a full 30 days to try your SENSA 2-Month Starter Kit. If you enjoy SENSA, do nothing and you will be billed for the 2-Month Starter Kit one low payment of $89.95 at the end of the free trial. That's a 35% SAVINGS off the retail price! If you decide to keep your 2-Month Starter Kit, you will be automatically enrolled in our SENSA AutoShip Delivery Service. As part of the SENSA Auto Ship Delivery Service, you will receive a fresh 2-month supply of SENSA every 60 days at the low price of only $89.95 so you never run out. You will be charged this price every 60 days, billed to your credit card.

Any free gift is yours to keep."

If it really did work why would you need to be offered free gifts as an incentive to purchase?

I've lost 5 kilos in my first week. It's my 10th day and I have included salad with some protein (eg. egg/ lean chicken) as you suggested. After 4 years of trying, the fat is finally coming off. It truly feels like magic!

Get started today!

surf for real for 34 minutes

cook less food at a time

• Jacob

swap out brown rice or quinoa yes even the new super food which both add up to about 220 calories per cup for cauliflower or roasted peppers that are only about 30 calories per cup

skip elivator and use steps

• Jorge

replace a wrap with two low carb whole wheat slices of bread

• Noreen

journal your foods

• Rocky

50 minutes of cross country skiing

Stop counting you re not going to be lose weight overnight Just concentrate on diet and exercise