compton asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

How to lose man boobs fast?

Ignorant an rude comments will be reported. I have no time for that!

Like what type of diet should I be on & what excercises & for how long?? Detail please!

Best Answer

One of the most common causes of gynecomastia are hormonal changes that occur during puberty or as part of the natural aging process. You may also be due to changes in the balance of 2 hormones: estrogen and testosterone. This happens most frequently during adolescence.

Many men simply have a bit of fat accumulated on the pectoral muscles and develop the look of a female breast. This usually is associated with increased body fat, which can occur very quickly as a man ages. Your metabolism gets slower, less active people can be, and before they realize they have a pair of breasts instead of pecs!

How to cure gynecomastia?

Liposuction - Unfortunately, the first response people think when it comes to physical appearance is to have some kind of cosmetic surgery. Of course, the results can be very good, but does anyone actually make a cut your body to reduce the size of your boobs? The mere thought of it makes me feel less of a man. Moreover, this is not the only problem, but in my opinion, the cost and recovery time is not worth it. We must also take into account the complications of surgery, which, although not very common, can happen. I do not know what their opinion, but I do not like playing with my life and my health that way.

The cost of surgery to reduce male breasts varies between $ 4,500 and $ 8,000. Your insurance will not cover this operation and should be aware that after surgery of this type will need about 6 weeks of recovery, or maybe more. Of course, forget about doing any kind of physical activity during that time.

Elastic belts - Although these items will not cure the problem of gynecomastia, can give the appearance of not having boobs to walk with clothes on. This is enough for some men and well. However, I do not like having to wear a belt the rest of my life. I'd rather cure the problem, not cover it.

Herbal pills - These pills were the worst waste of money I made in my life. As I said before, I tried many different products. Come to think, I feel foolish to have fallen into the trap of a vitamin company that claimed to have a pill to reduce the size of my boobs. That is a lie, do not be fooled.

Natural Solutions (best option) - After all my research on gynecomastia, I discovered that the best products are those that solve the problem naturally. This an easy and safe to end the problem of man boobs. You can learn techniques, ideas and exercises to practice that later can be improved. The techniques work faster and make much sense. I started seeing results within a couple of weeks, and after two months, my boobs had disappeared completely.

using simultaneous translator apology.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV_YmfrbSxE

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=player_embedded # at = 16

http://blogdejuanpardo.blogspot.com/2011/05/si-vot...

good morning and get a salydo from Spain.

1

Source(s): Get Bigger Breasts Naturally : http://BoostYourBust.siopu.com/?QjIs

I'll be honest: I used to be huge too. But I finally realized that the fast way to loose weight is always the worst. If you want to get rid of weight, the best way to do it is the old fashioned way. No confusing diets that feed off your wallet or anything complicated like that.

First off, you must control you calorie intake. Find out how many calories you eat a day in order to maintain weight and slash off 500 calories from it. You can find out your intake by googling it. Several sites can help.

Next, replace your usual meal with a healthy diet. Add more vitamin rich fruits and vegetables along with lean meats and high fiber foods. You will feel fuller with less calories than with junk food. Cut back on sodas and sweets too. Have some once every few days in small portions.

Next, get excersice. It's hard, I know, but it's the best thing to do. Do about 30 minutes to an hour of excersice at least 3 times a week. Do a combination of cardio and muscle excersices so that you not only burn fat, but add muscle. Increasing your muscle build means more calories. No this does not mean you can have that extra slice of cake. Don't push yourself though. You'll end up in a hospital if you push yourself to hard.

Finally, drink plent of water. It is ridiculous how people drink everything but water. The average amount is 8 large glasses, but it varies on your body type. If you replaced all your high sugar drinks with water, the pounds will melt off.

I tried this and lost a little more than an inch in about 3 weeks. Even after getting lazy this past two week, it still hasnt come back. The key to weight loss is not only how much weight you loose, but keeping it off. Try this plan and you should loose about 2 pounds every week. It's slow, I know, and you will be discouraged, but hang in there. I know you can do it. :D

• Ellen

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/ayb6T

You will be surprised to know how much change can be brought about in your physique in just two weeks. All you have to do is control you diet. Cut down on the fats. It took a lot of self-control for me, but in the end I managed to do it. You can too. Anyway, monitor your diet, but make sure you do not become anorexic. Exercise. If you have a treadmill at home, spare 20 to 30 minutes of decent exercise-time everyday. Note that I am not saying strenuous exercise, which could be harmful for your young and growing muscles. Or if you don't have a treadmill, visit your local gym. If you're in America, local gyms abound. Plus they offer better exercise equipment than treadmill. Withal I would also advocate eating (or sucking on; whichever you prefer to call it) citruses like lemon and grapefruit, because they are said to contain something that gets rid of body fat. Just make sure you take enough to still have a healthy enamel. ;) So as you can plainly see, a proper (balanced) diet and exercise is all you need, and I'm sure at the end of two weeks the results will be satisfactory. Also try out this. Place your palms on your 'man boobs' and rotate them in circles, so as to attempt to loosen the fat out. It may be a fallacy but its satisfactory. Good luck, and I will like to hear all about your experience two weeks later! ^ ^

• seeker

Eat healthy, more protein foods like chicken and fish. Loads of vegetables for fibre.

Walking to get the body moving. Protein will boost your metabolism and fibre will clean you out.

Pushups will help build chest muscle and reduce fat tissue. Join a gym if you can.

I dont think 'fast' is an option unless its medical. Time and effort will work.

Stay away from sugar foods, sugar drinks, and fast foods.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How to lose man boobs fast?

Source(s): lose man boobs fast: https://tr.im/wJV5d
  • Karen

I've lost 5 kilos in my first week. It's my 10th day and I have included salad with some protein (eg. egg/ lean chicken) as you suggested. After 4 years of trying, the fat is finally coming off. It truly feels like magic!

Get started today!

Set your personal machine alarm to ring hourly—stand up for 1 to 5 minutes each time it goes off.

Set your pc alarm to ring hourly—stand way up for 1 to 5 minutes each and every time it goes off.

hi my freind

firt for diet here is a simple list to follow :

There is some of foods that are also helpful for fighting the hormonal imbalance and eventually cause Man Boobs. Foods that are full of Zinc like lean beef, oyster, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, cheese, and broccoli, can help your body to produce more Testosterone.

Oysters, for example, are not commonly eaten as the others, but it full of zinc and therefore you need to incorporate them into your diet to have a complete and healthy selection.

Liver is another meat that is very high in Zinc and can help your body produce more Testosterone.

This selection of foods includes also some seeds such as pumpkin seeds, watermelon seeds, and squash seeds, which are full of zinc. You need just to dry them and roast them to snack on as well as peanuts. In addition to that you can also find zinc in crab and lamb.

Finally, dark chocolate is a great food that is full of Zinc and can be added to your diet to help you produce more Testosterone and get hormonal balance.

There are also a few foods you should avoid when you are trying to get rid of Man Boobs. Some foods are high in Estrogen and can cause you too much female hormone in your bloodstream.

Soy is the main culprit. You should avoid products made from soy such as tofu, meat substitutes, and soy milk. Then you will need to check labels because soy is a filter that is also added to many foods you might not expect to see in it.

You should also avoid meats and milk that are produced using growth hormones. Check labels to see if hormones are used In order to be certified as guarantee you are not getting them.

and for exercises :

Some of the best and basic exercises to get rid of your man boobs are to focus on your chest. Start by performing regular push ups since it mainly focuses on your chest. If you have never done push up, the first thing to do the following easiest standard explanation:

push ups to get rid of man boobsIn this exercise you place your hands and feet on the floor in a straight line, you can take your chest down ended up. Once you get familiar with the regular push up you can increase the difficulty. You can do push up with your chest slightly elavated. This variation of the push up will define the lower part of your chest.Now if you want to focus on the upper part of your chest, place your feet on a high surface such as a chair. This push up is much more difficult, but the results deserve the effort.

Push ups are a very good way to start if you want to get rid of your Man Boobs. However don not expect results in four to five months. This also greatly depends on how much fat you have on your chest.

if you still need more informtion you can check out the link below or contact me :)