May 21 2011 to October 21 2011: Judgment day rapture and the end?

So Harold Camping stated that the Rapture would start on May 21 2011 and that October 21 2011 would be the day that everything would be destroyed. Can this possibly be true?

At first I didn't believe it because of the numerous theories that people came up with in the past with but now it worries me because this past week has been raining ALOT more than usual in my area. And I checked the weather for the next week and for the month, and EVERY SINGLE DAY it's supposed to rain. I'm starting to get scared a little bit.

I do believe in God but my parents don't. If this so called theory does happen, what if my parents won't be able to be sent to heaven? But am I just being paranoid?

Can the world really end on October 21 2011? I was already so excited for Christmas to come. :[

Favorite Answer

Don't worry, just trust God. He's in charge. Just like Charles in Charge.

Have faith and pray for other's faith.

This is not theory, see what the Bible says:

● Matthew 24:27 » For as the lightning cometh forth from the east, and is seen even unto the west; so shall be the coming of the Son of man.

● Matthew 24:30 » and then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

● Revelation 22:16 » I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things for the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright, the morning star.

The landscape below is a conception of how will be the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ (the Son of Man) to Earth.

http://soeverythinghappened.blogspot.com/2011/05/l...

First of all you should not ever want something more than being with God in heaven. The Bible says no one will know the day or hour but we will know the season it says. I think it is closer than we realize. Pray that you will be ready for God's coming. The Bible says to pray that we will be worthy to escape the things that will come upon the earth. Mr. Camping is not going by the Bible to be giving a day and hour of God's coming. What if it happened tomorrow though. We are to be ready.

As far as the weather, what about those of us in other parts of the country or world who are getting good weather? Doesn't that contradict your reasoning behind thinking that judgment day will happen as Camping said because of the weather patterns in your area?

Camping is a liar and the fact that it is almost May 22 is proof. However, whenever the apocalypse does happen, those who believe in Christ will be delivered. Trust in Christ, according to the teachings in Scripture, and talk to your parents about your beliefs if their lack of belief concerns you.

God bless.

...

Did you do any research at all?

There was supposed to be earthquakes today, that were supposed to make Japan's earthquake look like a "Sunday picnic".

There were none of that nature.

The Rapture DID NOT HAPPEN today.

Harold Camping has fooled you. Don't be gullible.

He's already made $70 million. Don't make his success even better.

Seeing that there are only 2 time zones left to experience 6pm on the 21st, I'd say we are clear of any problems.

No. The bible says no one knows the day or the hour, not even the angels in heaven.

And it says it comes when we are least expecting it.

And I will pray for your parents!!!

• Dalton

Camping is in hiding. Nothing happened. lol

hi, the bibble says no one knows the date, so do not be worried...

We still have another five months of this baloney!!!