May 21 2011 to October 21 2011: Judgment day rapture and the end?

So Harold Camping stated that the Rapture would start on May 21 2011 and that October 21 2011 would be the day that everything would be destroyed. Can this possibly be true? At first I didn't believe it because of the numerous theories that people came up with in the past with but now it worries me because... show more So Harold Camping stated that the Rapture would start on May 21 2011 and that October 21 2011 would be the day that everything would be destroyed. Can this possibly be true?

At first I didn't believe it because of the numerous theories that people came up with in the past with but now it worries me because this past week has been raining ALOT more than usual in my area. And I checked the weather for the next week and for the month, and EVERY SINGLE DAY it's supposed to rain. I'm starting to get scared a little bit.

I do believe in God but my parents don't. If this so called theory does happen, what if my parents won't be able to be sent to heaven? But am I just being paranoid?

Can the world really end on October 21 2011? I was already so excited for Christmas to come. :[