Sunni asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 10 years ago

Did you expect or not expect the world to end today?

I think it's stupid some people actually thought it will end today..

I don't believe in 2012 either..

Favorite Answer

I don't believe any man can predict when the world will end, even Jesus doesn't know the date, only the Father.

I do believe it's possible something is going to happen soon, considering there were whale and sharks dying on the coasts of the U.K. and North Carolina the other day. That is often an indication that an earthquake with considerable magnitude could be on the horizon soon. This type of animal die off occurred anywhere from a few days to a week before massive earthquakes in the past.

Don't call them stupid. Sure it's sad, but it makes you think 'why do people come up with these random/ridiculous numbers for the end of the world?'.

Today was a good lesson to show that you cannot worry about these kinds of things...the world could end any moment, there is no need to make a countdown

• Grace

I didn't believe that the world would end today

NOPE because its 6.17 and im still sitting here

(It was supposed to happen at 6:00)

• G O

its after 6 and I am still here

doe that make me a sinner