Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is there a Light replacement for the Tetra 10 gallon half moon aquarium?

I was thinking about buying the tetra half moon aquarium with LED lighting, but i dont know where i could get a replacement light. anyone have a clue?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Cholly
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Get one now and tape it to the back of the hood so you don't lose it. By the time it burns out, it may or may not be available. One of the reasons to use LEDs besides the extremely low electricity consumption is their incredibly long life, even the cheap ones last 5 to 10 years.

• Ysbeth
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

If its rectangular you should be able to order one through an LFS or an online aquarium store. If its half-moon shaped then you probably won't find an LED to fit it. You might be able to rig a rectangular light above it somehow.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.