Poll: V For Vendetta or Sin City?

Both are two of my all time favourites. I like V for Vendetta's story, and I like how Sin City is shot. Both are well directed films that showcase originality and great acting, and very well done fighting scenes, good screenplays, etc.

So...

MQ: V for Vendetta or Sin City and why?

BQ: Favourite movie that was adapted from a comic (besides V for Vendetta or Sin City)

BBQ: Last good film you saw?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Sin City

its flow is flawless, I've seen it about 17 times or more, it's perfect, once I put it in to see only one scene, I can't stop watching and watch the whole thing - only a few movies have that effect lol

V for Vendetta is great, I like its message and story, but I don't feel like watching it multiple times

BQ:

Ghost World

Wanted

BBQ:

Fast Five

The Idiots

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Sin City stood in imdb top 250 definitely sin city is better than V For Vendetta.

V for Vendetta also stood in imdb top 250

Sin City movie shot was digital blackout which makes film as stylish violent movie.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Vendetta because I like how Liberals think it a possible future if conservatives rule the world, but yet it's not, it's actually how the world is going to be, because of liberals taking control.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

V For Vendetta

Great actors (especially Natalie Portman's acting was great) and more of a deep meaning than 'Sin City'. That's why it will always remain classic!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

"Sin City", hands down! "V for Vendetta" was such a disappointment for true fans of the original comic book series.

BQ: "The Dark Knight"

BQ2: "True Grit"

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Sin City! 500x more entertaining and Rodriguez is more gifted than he lets on.

V. is so pretentious it practically implodes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.