Poll: V For Vendetta or Sin City?

Both are two of my all time favourites. I like V for Vendetta's story, and I like how Sin City is shot. Both are well directed films that showcase originality and great acting, and very well done fighting scenes, good screenplays, etc.

So...

MQ: V for Vendetta or Sin City and why?

BQ: Favourite movie that was adapted from a comic (besides V for Vendetta or Sin City)

BBQ: Last good film you saw?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Sin City

its flow is flawless, I've seen it about 17 times or more, it's perfect, once I put it in to see only one scene, I can't stop watching and watch the whole thing - only a few movies have that effect lol

V for Vendetta is great, I like its message and story, but I don't feel like watching it multiple times

BQ:

Ghost World

Wanted

BBQ:

Fast Five

The Idiots

Sin City stood in imdb top 250 definitely sin city is better than V For Vendetta.

V for Vendetta also stood in imdb top 250

Sin City movie shot was digital blackout which makes film as stylish violent movie.

Vendetta because I like how Liberals think it a possible future if conservatives rule the world, but yet it's not, it's actually how the world is going to be, because of liberals taking control.

V For Vendetta

Great actors (especially Natalie Portman's acting was great) and more of a deep meaning than 'Sin City'. That's why it will always remain classic!

"Sin City", hands down! "V for Vendetta" was such a disappointment for true fans of the original comic book series.

BQ: "The Dark Knight"

BQ2: "True Grit"

.

Sin City! 500x more entertaining and Rodriguez is more gifted than he lets on.

V. is so pretentious it practically implodes.