Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Who do you think is the real queen of pop and why is a lot of people gettin fame with no talent?

I'm a big fan of britney spears and I like christina aguilera, but even though I love britney I believe that christina is more talented with a real good voice but britney spears is nowadays a great seller and the best selling artist of the decade, but when christina released her album bionic it was all saying she's copying gaga and that gaga the original and she had a real low chart,even though britney did not lose her fans, its like xtina was dumped by her fans for gaga who has gained fame for being a gay icon at first and songs about sex, they say gaga is original but gaga's original at dressing weird but in her videos she takes a lots of ideas from madonna and britney, today rebecca black who has no talent everybody is talking about her and she's so famous, so how do this changes happen, what do u think?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Д. J.
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The Queen is and always, has been...

♔ The King Of Pop: Michael Jackson (750 Millions Albums Sold)

♔ The Queen Of Pop: Madonna (500 Millions Albums Sold)

- King Of Rock & Roll: Elvis Presley (1.000 Million Albums Sold)

- Queen Of Rock & Roll: Tina Turner (180 Million Albums Sold)

- Queen Of Soul: Aretha Franklin (100 Million Albums Sold)

- Queen Of Disco: Donna Summer (100 Million Albums Sold)

- Historical Group Of Rock & Roll: The Beach Boys (100 Million Albums Sold)

- Historical Group Of Pop/Rock: The Beatles (1.000 Million Albums Sold)

- Historical Group Of Rock: The Rolling Stones (250 Million Albums Sold)

- Historical Group Of Pop: Abba (350 Million Albums Sold)

- Legends Of Soul/R&B: James Brown (83 Million Albums Sold), Ray Charles (Unknown) & Little Richard (32 Million Albums Sold)

- Greatest Divas Of Pop: Whitney Houston (230 Million Albums Sold), Celine Dion (200 Million Albums Sold) & Cher (100 Million Albums Sold)

A lot of other artists, then...

- Prince Of Pop (Europe): Robbie Williams (55 Million Albums Sold)

- Princess Of Pop (Europe): Kylie Minogue (100 Million Albums Sold)

۩ 80's:

- Prince Of Pop (U.S.A.): Billy Joel (100 Million Albums Sold)

- Princess Of Pop (U.S.A.): Cyndi Lauper (30 Million Albums Sold)

۩ 90's:

- Prince Of Pop (U.S.A.): Prince (80 Million Albums Sold)

- Princess Of Pop (U.S.A.): Janet Jackson (100 Million Albums Sold)

۩ 00's:

- Prince Of Pop (U.S.A.): Justin Timberlake (17 Million Albums Sold)

- Princesses Of Pop (U.S.A.): Britney Spears (66 Million Albums Sold) & Christina Aguilera (46 Million Albums Sold)

۩ 10's:

- Prince Of Pop (U.S.A.): Justin Bieber (9 Million Albums Sold)

- Princesses Of Pop (U.S.A.): Lady Gaga (15 Million Albums Sold) & Katy Perry (5 Million Albums Sold)

• 3 years ago

i admire Janet and Cher Cher incredibly made soem trend statements and affected that besides. Janet can sing and dance although. i admire Janet and LOVE Cher to! yet I gotta throw yet another call in the hoop - Whitney Elizabeth Houston. Nippy is my woman and that i gotta stick to her yet between the three you have i could say Janet.

• 9 years ago

Britney is Queen~

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.