How do I create a link button for my Amazon Wish List to put on my website?

I have a website that I would like to post my Amazon wish list button to it, so people can just click on the button and it takes them directly to my site. How can I do this? I have looked this up online, and found nothing useful.
Update: Sorry - was tired when I posted this question. What I meant was, I wanted to embed the button on my page, so when people clicked on it - it would take them directly to my wish list. I have already tried the perma link thing, and all it does is give me text for people to copy and text into thier browser. I have seen... show more Sorry - was tired when I posted this question. What I meant was, I wanted to embed the button on my page, so when people clicked on it - it would take them directly to my wish list. I have already tried the perma link thing, and all it does is give me text for people to copy and text into thier browser. I have seen other people used the button, so when clicked it goes directly to thier website, so I know it is possible. Also - my page is public, so this is not the issue either.