Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 decade ago

What the best way to cook dog meat, it very chewy, any suggestions? Big family dinner tonight?

Big family come from out of town, need quick quick advice please, thank you very much

Favorite Answer

You have to cook your dog alive, the adrenaline released in the blood stream keeps the meat from being gamy when being cooked, but it can't be too fast or else the adrenaline doesn't have a chance to get through the whole blood stream. My Korean friend showed me how to do it one night when he invited me over for a family dinner. Shave the dog first, because you don't want it to smell like burnt hair in your oven, and baste the dog with butter before you start because you don't want it to get too dry. Cook the dog for about an hour and a half at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Baste every 15 minutes.

Cooking Dog Meat

• Lisa L

Depends on what kind of dog it is.

Poodle make Bourguignon.

German Shepherd make a schnitzel.

Chihuahua make tacos.

Old English Sheep Dog make Bangers and Mash.

Mutt make stew.

• ?

Pass on the apple pie, I don't like apple pie. I will have some turkey though. No offense cat.

The best way to cook dog meat is to not cook it at all! What is wrong with you?

LMFAO, I'm guessing you came from some Asain country if you're eating dog?

• ?

It comes in the can already cooked, ya twit.

You ask a troll to cook it for you.

uhm buy a Turkey

• snow

brazing is the best way. you can also marinate it a stew it.