I need a DIVORCE! I married a vampie...cause i fell in love with the accent! live and learn! btw, hes born an?

and raised in transylvania, romania...a real place! a real vampire? i still dont know...anyway, its been 10 years. neither one of us has anyone exciting in their lives, so , there was no hurry to get the paperwork done. but, its time. plus, i heard you could change your name at the same time, for no... show more and raised in transylvania, romania...a real place! a real vampire? i still dont know...anyway, its been 10 years. neither one of us has anyone exciting in their lives, so , there was no hurry to get the paperwork done. but, its time. plus, i heard you could change your name at the same time, for no charge...usually its $3000 and up! i want to change my last name to JAMES...its my sons middle name, and my grandson's. i am broke, like everybody else, at least everybody I know! so, free, or no more than $500...please. im also on S.S. Disability, so there might be some funding there.ive checked, but they never know much.also, we were married in california,,,but now i live in nevada. thank you...i appreciate your help. sheri