Am I required to pay my day care two weeks' severance?

I terminated the daycare my child is enrolled in due to her violation of a licensing rule (posted below). She took my daughter out of town without my prior knowledge or consent. I found out from friends who saw them at a store in a town 20 miles away from where her day care is located. She is now trying to... show more I terminated the daycare my child is enrolled in due to her violation of a licensing rule (posted below). She took my daughter out of town without my prior knowledge or consent. I found out from friends who saw them at a store in a town 20 miles away from where her day care is located.
She is now trying to collect two weeks' severance because of my 'breach of contract'. Am I legally required to pay this given the reason I fired her in the first place?

R 400.1952 Parent permission and notification required; child information cards when off-premises.
Rule 52 (1) For the purposes of this rule, “routine transportation” means regularly scheduled travel on the same day, at the same time, to the same destination. Any deviation from this schedule requires new written permission.
(2) The caregiver shall obtain and keep on file written permission from a child’s parent before each time a child is transported in a vehicle.
(3) For routine transportation, the caregiver shall obtain written parent permission at least annually.
(4) The caregiver shall obtain written permission at the time of initial enrollment of a child to go on field trips not involving a vehicle that includes, but is not limited to, walking to a park or in the neighborhood.
(5) The caregiver shall have a copy of each child’s information card and a first aid kit, containing the items listed in R 400.1951 (8), accessible at all times when children leave the premises.
Update: Her contract does require a two weeks' notice; however, I pulled my daughter out of her care immediately because of the situations. Given the state licensing rules, I believe the breach of contract was on her part. She even provided the listing of licensing rules (including the one above) to me with my contract.... show more Her contract does require a two weeks' notice; however, I pulled my daughter out of her care immediately because of the situations. Given the state licensing rules, I believe the breach of contract was on her part. She even provided the listing of licensing rules (including the one above) to me with my contract.

As far as proof goes; I have an e-mail correspondence chain. I asked my day care provider via e-mail whether she had had her out of town that day, and she replied that she had. I replied stating that I wasn't okay with it and with a copy of this rule that I've posted here, and she replied back again apologizing for upsetting me. I don't think there will be much question about the fact that she did take my daughter out of town without my permission.