Is may 21 2011 judgement day a hoax?

Hi, I just read an article about may 21 2011 judgement day and I'm freaking out its tomorrow! I'm having a birthday on may 25 I dont want to die yet,I'm just 12 ,please help me :'(

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Nathan
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I heard about this happening to so i decided to do a bit of research on the topic. I found that this exact same guy said the world was going to end in 1994. Judging by the fact the world still exists I would say he was wrong then and will be wrong now.

So don't worry nothing is going to happen.

Source(s): Logic
  • Steph
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

The same guy that predicted the world would end in 1994 is the one saying it will end tomorrow. He obviously doesnt know what he's talking about. And it clearly states in the bible that only God knows when he will have his second coming (He'll take believers to heaven), not even the angels know. So relax, you'll live to see your birthday..

• 9 years ago

Don't be so bloody ridiculous, the end of the world has been predicted constantly since time began and people could talk, every few years this happens, the world was meant to end in March too ¬_¬ none of this kind of crap is real.

• 9 years ago

That's why children your age should read only the books recommended by their teachers.

Of course it's not going to be the end of the world! This world should have met its end hundreds of times in the last century. This century alone we've had a couple of false alarms. Happy Birthday, kid!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Nobody knows since it will never happen until the Sun expands and engulfs the earth in intense heat killing everything. That's not for another 2billion+ years yet though. You'll be dead long before that happens.

Stop freaking out.

• 9 years ago

If it was ending on May 21st people would be freaking out like nothing else right now

• 9 years ago

I doubt there's anything to the rumour, because so many of these doomsday dates have come and passed without trouble, but I know what you mean because my birthday is May 22nd.

• 9 years ago

Child, chill out. The world is not ending on the 21st. But if you still want to believe in this nonsense, pray to God and your supposed death will be painless.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Give it up Ramon, 11 years old, almost 12 is a full life. Also don't worry about any homework you had due Monday.

• 9 years ago

To your delight, the world IS NOT GOING TO END... No judgment day, not coming of christ nothing..

So I suggest you start planing that party!!! Make it good and make it big!!! Enjoy it kiddo and don't stress about wanna bee prophecies..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.