Will Michael Steele have to apologize to Rush Limbaugh again for his latest comments?

About one of his staff members? Wow, Limbaugh even finds a way to use a very IGNORANT "black" to do his dirty work for him! Sheesh! Amazing! Some folks will do ANYTHING for a lousy buck! Steele also comments on Rand Paul and the GOP. What a dummy Steele is, I guess he's now saying, hindsight is a B or he should be.

"Former RNC Chair Michael Steele today called a recent Ebonics laced skit done by a Rush Limbaugh show staffer "inappropriate" and "unnecessary".

Steele said that the satirical skit does not help to move race relations forward.

*"I thought it was highly inappropriate," Steele said. "It is stupid. It's not something that furthers the conversation."

Steele's comments came during a wide-ranging exclusive interview on this reporter's "Redding News Review" radio show.

The Limbaugh staffer, James Golden, who performed the skit, is black.

During the skit Golden said: "And now a translation for the EIB brothers and sisters in the hood. Yeah, what up, my homeys? Check it out, yo. El Paso. Obama blazed up in there like a total O.G. and they took it to them Republicans like Team Six took it to Osama, up all in their grill dog, double tapped him, told 'em the border under control, yo. We puppies ain't gonna chill till they get a moat with some gators to keep those Mexies out, which, you know, a'ight, a'ight, I feel that. But, but, you know, there's some' about this that just ain't -- ain't -- ain't right....." *

I don't know one Black person who speaks like that and I know a lot of them!

http://www.reddingnewsreview.com/newspages/2011new...

Story continues below ↓

Yeah *Union Buster* you would throughly enjoy such racist garbage as that. As would most of your fellow RepubliCons. It's just a d@@m shame that they aren't honest enough to come here and admit their racist hate. But not to fear, their ACTIONS speak louder than words. So does their SILENCE on matters like this. And you all claim that Rush Lard isn't racist, ... yeah SURE *rolleyes*! Although he didn't actually make those racist comments, he APPROVES of them or else they would NOT have been on his program! END of story! I see his show losing many sponsors very soon just like the Beck show did People are fed up with your racism.

Favorite Answer

Rush Limbaugh is a closet racist who can no longer fit inside the closet. Nevertheless he is denying the obvious. He has never apologized for anything, including the recent incident in which he mocked a Chinese leader. Sadly, he is fairly representative of the Republican Party. That is why the Republicans do not think that Limbaugh is racist in any way.

Limbaugh is one of the biggest racists out there. He's a fat pig, and the Republicans should be ashamed of his bigotry and hypocrisy.

It's neo-cons like him that continue to discredit the Right, and it's people like him that will ensure Republicans continue to be hated by the majority.

Source(s): Yes, of course Union Buster liked it - he's a neo-con racist that prefers fascism to any other form of government.

are the lions eating their young?

vote ron paul 12

I heard that clip, I thought it was excellent.

Source(s): Rush Limbaugh subscriber.