Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會及文化語言 · 9 years ago

救命~明天急要~英文作文文法對不對~生字用得對嗎?

My job is a JUSCO supermarket part time cashier, although I had never the idea that I would become a cashier in half years of my life, but nowadays, I must to stand on this part time job for my study. I like my job for the reason that it has led me to choose this occupation, because the workplace is quite near my home. No more rushing to catch a morning bus, no more anxiety to please boss. There is about my job duties, carry out the accounting (receives the money??), has the sense of responsibility, good customer service, without authorization to communicate with customer and pack commodities. There is something about my job which t don’t like very much. For example, I must wear more uniform to work and the commodities very heavy often to hurt my injured. There are difficulties to describe. Although, being a supermarket cashier, it has its advantages and disadvantages. In my opinion, a supermarket cashier is training, increase my confidence and active. But , I will decided on a supermarket cashier is brief career.

我的功課作文!趕住要交~~~

我的意思是﹕

我的工作

我在吉之島工作,任職超市兼職收銀員。我沒有想過做這一行,但我已工作差不多半年了,原因是為了有工資支持我去讀書。另外,喜歡呢份原因,工作地方離我家好近,唔使搭車。

我工作範圍,負責收銀,良好顧客服務,幫顧客將貨品入袋

其實,這份工作我都有些不喜歡的時候,例如,要著好多層制服,好煩!另外,D貨品太重,令我手部受傷。真的很難形容。

雖然,超市收銀員工作有它優點都有佢既缺點。不過,我覺得超市收銀員工作係一個鍛鍊,增加我的自信心及積極。但是,我決定了超市收銀員的工作只是短暫的職業。

Rating
  • Nancy
    Favorite Answer

有的部分實在看不懂你要表達的中文意思為何?可否寫一下你的中文原意,及你

為何需要這篇英文?才能幫你修到比較OK。另,明天何時交?

2011-05-20 10:35:38 補充:

My job is a JUSCO supermarket part time cashier,(這是什麼?) I have never thought about that I would become a cashier in my life.(你現在幾歲?) But I have to apply the job because I need it to support my study.

2011-05-20 10:36:30 補充:

(承接第一段)There is another reason that I like the job because it's quite near my house. I don't have to rush to catch a bus every morning.

第二段不知你要表達什麼?

Although I need this job, there are some points that I don't like it. First, I don't like to wear the uniform.

2011-05-20 10:37:24 補充:

Second, sometimes the goods are too heavy that I'll get injured. It's so painful that I don't know how to decsribe it.

There are advantages and disadvantages to be a supermarket cashier. I can be trained and learn something from this job, and it can increase my confidence.

2011-05-20 10:37:38 補充:

I will be more active as well. But I still decide that it 'll be a short-term job to be a supermarket cashier.(你確定要寫最後一句話嗎?你是要還是不要這工作啊!)

2011-05-20 20:05:20 補充:

重寫第一段和第二段,第三段從Although I need this job,... 我就不修了。

2011-05-20 20:08:45 補充:

I'm a part-time cashier in JUSCO Supermarket. I've never thought about that I would become a cashier. But so far, I have worked in this place for half a year. I like to work here because I need it to support my study, and the supermarket is quit near my house.

2011-05-20 20:10:04 補充:

第二段

My duties are being a cashier in the counter, have a good customer service and pack the goods for customers.

2011-05-20 20:11:10 補充:

修完了,希望你看的懂,對你能有些幫助。

2011-05-20 20:13:49 補充:

第一段漏了最後一句:

I don't have to rush to catch a bus every morning.

Source(s): , 我