Can Facebook automatically send Friend requests without your knowledge?

I have been getting email saying that such person wants to b friends in Facebook, but when I click to either confirm or check who the person is, I do not have any friends request on my Facebook page? I am wondering if the system automatically send friend request from or to people you might know?

Favorite Answer

Nope....i never heard ever about this kinds of issue. if the thing is happening again and again the most probably reason could be hacking. someone might hack your account or you have installed some untrusted facebook application which is sending friend request automatically.

Yes it can. Coz you need to make sure to allow trust application to use your personal details. Facebook viruses spam bots are the latest trend in these days. They can enter your personal data as a strange application. if you allow them to use ur personal data they will do wat ever automatically.

nope email facebook administrator

NO! if this has happened then ur account has most likely been hacked

No it doesn't do it automatically.