Okay so I heard may 21st 2011 is the beginning of the end, earth will be like hell for 5 months tell it ends?

thats the storie. now the fact is kinda scary! and i need more opinions if you go to nasa.gov and in the search box in the top right corner search C/2010 X1 click on the top link and thats still the nasa website, then in the middle of the it will say orbit diagram click on that and it will load a orbit... show more thats the storie. now the fact is kinda scary! and i need more opinions
if you go to nasa.gov and in the search box in the top right corner search C/2010 X1
click on the top link and thats still the nasa website, then in the middle of the it will say orbit diagram click on that and it will load a orbit diagram of this comet. if you go to may 21st 2011 on the diagram you will notice that earth mercury and Venus line up, iv heard if 3 or more planets align bad things happen, for example if you go to march 11th 2011 on the orbit diagram notice that the comet earth and mercury just about align but if you take into fact that the earth quake happened march 11th around 2 pm nasa head quarters is 15 hours behind japan time so move the orbit diagram to march 10th 2011 and bam perfect alignment. now dose anyone else see this as messed up?
13 answers 13