I MARRIED A VAMPIRE! are they real? HE IS REAL, born and raised in transylvania, romania, but, is he a REAL?

VAMPIRE?when i first met him, i didnt know that transylvania was a REAL PLACE. yes it is...but, are VAMPIRES real? i fell in love with his very sexy accent. i asked to see his teeth, to see if he had fangs!he showed me....his eyeteeth were totally flat...i asked why he doesnt at least have pointed eyeteeth,,,,and... show more VAMPIRE?when i first met him, i didnt know that transylvania was a REAL PLACE. yes it is...but, are VAMPIRES real? i fell in love with his very sexy accent. i asked to see his teeth, to see if he had fangs!he showed me....his eyeteeth were totally flat...i asked why he doesnt at least have pointed eyeteeth,,,,and he said he had them filed!!! after 11 years of knowing the guy (we are divorced, but remain friends) i dont know the truth! hes told me the story of bram stoker...and vlad the impaler....but, i truly do not know if vampires really exist...or if they are just story characters.can you help? nice guy,,beautiful accent...they all drink scotch in their baby bottles,,,and watch porn, while i am in the next room....very rude.why did he get married then?and, youd THINK hed be good in bed with watching 5 hours or more of porn,,,,even while he eats dinner. N O T! the worst , in fact...