I MARRIED A VAMPIRE! are they real? HE IS REAL, born and raised in transylvania, romania, but, is he a REAL?

VAMPIRE?when i first met him, i didnt know that transylvania was a REAL PLACE. yes it is...but, are VAMPIRES real? i fell in love with his very sexy accent. i asked to see his teeth, to see if he had fangs!he showed me....his eyeteeth were totally flat...i asked why he doesnt at least have pointed eyeteeth,,,,and he said he had them filed!!! after 11 years of knowing the guy (we are divorced, but remain friends) i dont know the truth! hes told me the story of bram stoker...and vlad the impaler....but, i truly do not know if vampires really exist...or if they are just story characters.can you help? nice guy,,beautiful accent...they all drink scotch in their baby bottles,,,and watch porn, while i am in the next room....very rude.why did he get married then?and, youd THINK hed be good in bed with watching 5 hours or more of porn,,,,even while he eats dinner. N O T! the worst , in fact...

Favorite Answer

He is not a vampire, he sounds more like a narcissistic jerk than anything else. He lied about the filed teeth first of all it hurts like hell (Have you ever had a root canal or a temperature sensitive tooth? yeah like that.) And real vampires don't have pointed teeth

Although vampires do exist, we are not slobs like that guy; we are proper (most at least) respectful people.

(He might also be a porn addict)

• So you are a real vampire then? Can I see your teeth? If you choose so, of course..

some people actually do drink blood. And they might really enjoy it. But... I rather doubt it is a requirement to their survival or anything like that. So no, not real. Just quirky. Also, if you happened to be from Transylvania, you would probably also think about vampires a lot too, as that is like the thing that the region is most famous for.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

VAMPIRE?when i first met him, i didnt know that transylvania was a REAL PLACE. yes it is...but, are VAMPIRES real? i fell in love with his very sexy accent. i asked to see his teeth, to see if he had fangs!he showed me....his eyeteeth were totally flat...i asked why he doesnt at least have pointed...

Source(s): married vampire real real born raised transylvania romania real: https://tr.im/ikUDF
  • Clay

Your first sentence (I MARRIED A VAMPIRE!) contradicts your question (HE IS REAL, born and raised in transylvania, romania, but, is he a REAL?).

Troll elsewhere.

Please leave him right now - he sounds like a horrible creep who's messing with your mind! Vampires are not real. Transylvania has always been a country, and Bram Stoker got his idea from Prince Dracula who was a ruthless ruler.

Vampires are mythical creatures and aren't real. The people who pretend to be them have some type of mental problems, which is the blunt truth.

So please, heed me, LEAVE HIM. I'm only a thirteen year old girl, and I know for sure he is some type of horribly sick person.

There are people who consider themselves vampires and drink human blood (consensually), however I don't think that they fit all the stereotypes of vampires. They're just people who try to live nocturnally and are really into the lore. Not really the same as a REAL vampire.

Vampurish is a type of "religion" there are people who truely belive they are vampires, truthfully they can do what they feel. Some of them truely drink blood and sleep in coffins. I consider those people weird. Their was one serial killer who killed people and drained their blood so he can drink it. Is he a real vampire? No. He may think Hw is thou.

He's not the real deal, because there's no such thing. Tell him to get over it and move away from him or tell him to leave you alone, because he sounds like a creep.

wow. You watch too much Twilight. lol Just kidding. As far as I know, vampires dont exist...but maybe there's a first? Hey, you never know ...