Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Canadian) · 9 years ago

Should I join my high school football team?

I was wondering if should my high football team. I am 6'2" and 220 pounds and go to the gym. I had never played in a football team. I play don't football team alot, but many people told me join cause of my size. I really like football but know if I am good at it. I don't play sports that much.

Please any advice

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think you should play football for a season you may find that you really like it. Your coaches can help you find the position that you are the best at.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Defiantly join. It's hard for high school coaches to find big guys like you, Because of your size they will probably put you on the front line If your fast you'll probably play the defence but they'll teach you, it's fun to be that big and aloud to use your full strength and size against other people your age.

• 9 years ago

Yeah you should join if you like the sport, try out and have fun. Good luck.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

If you like foot ball, and want to play then you should. But you should also be prepared to face possible injuries, a lot of people get concussions, and if you get too many it may affect your thinking.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

YES!! football is alot of fun, and you should just try it,

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

you should definitely try it because then you will know if football is right for you or not.

• 9 years ago

Sure! You might really enjoy it :) And if you don't, you can always quit. It's worth a try!

Best of luck :)

• 9 years ago

Yeah, definitely U should

• 9 years ago

Give it a try, your only young once.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.