Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Who is excited about Obama threatening war against Syria?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Turkey, Jordan, Lebanon, Israel, the EU and NATO...

Syria will be easier than Iraq and if we coordinate and work with others, many Arabs across the region will support this

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

It relies upon upon what you undergo in techniques "liberal" ... That call has had it somewhat is which means swapped out with the definition of "motherf***er" and in actuality that ninety 8% of the Democratic party isn't liberal and specific does no longer even know what "liberal" is. yet i'm now no longer a Democrat. i'm an independent. although i assume i'm a "liberal" ... So ... i do in contrast to Obama, he's a lot like George Bush and that i do no longer think of policing different countries is despite we as a usa could be doing. that's what the UN is for, and in the event that they are able to't do it effectively then this is there capture 22 concern. yet every time I say some factor like this the Democrats call me a "winger" or say despite like sarcastic like "Nader 2012". you have gotten extra in elementary with the Democrats than you think of. ;-)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Hussein wouldn't bust a grape or let a cockroach die:

And surely he is not threatening war with Syria.

I heard from reliable sources that when he was sharing his thoughts with his baby-mamma

(Michelle) about what to do with Syria, when he proposed taking military action,

Michelle to bring him back to his senses, had to b*tch-slap him.

So now he's only going after the Syrian dictator financially.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Obama's a bigger war monger than Bush was. he continues Iraq and Afghanistan, starts one in Libya, on the brink with Pakistan, and now Syria.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

At present there are no troops to spare for Syria

all are busy in middle east

• 9 years ago

Obama is the new BFF of the muslim brotherhood. Thank you to everyone that voted for Obama. When are you people going to start seeing that he wants nothing good for this country? I used to laugh at people that called him the antichrist, but it is all kind of making sense now to wonder if he is!

• 9 years ago

We need to mind our own business and focus on our own problems. We cannot afford to be the World Police. We need to become an isolationist and keep to ourselves. Let the world fend for themselves!

• 9 years ago

Say didn't Obama win the Nobel peace prize?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Now that The Chosen One has gotten that taste of blood he has bloodlust and is aching to get into his 4th war.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Not me. He has already extended two wars he promised to end and then started a THIRD.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.