Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Ladies, would you or would you not go with your bf on something like this?

he wants to go on a 3 week trip to cambodia with a nonprofit to help provide safe drinking water to poor rural communities there. He's an environmental engineer so he knows a lot about water treatment, but i dont know anything about that so if i go, i dont know how helpful i'd be. but if i dont go, i dont know what to do for 3 weeks with him gone

• hi.
    Favorite Answer

just go! i'd be a nice learning experience.

• msmag

get your shots and have you ever heard of learning something new? You go girl you might now get another chance to go there. That's awesome. If you don't take it call me, I'd love to go.

I'm sure he'll teach you at least something when you go. Go for it, have a good time helping others

I would definitely go!! Even if you can't help, its a wonderful opportunity to visit and experience another part of the world and its culture. Bonus: you don't have to lose your bf for 3 weeks :)

Answer mine please: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApDVv...

you should go, but make sure to get the shots to prevent diseases, and be careful

yes.