How is Lebanon to work and live..?

Iam in Indian planing to go Lebanon and work there.I just want to know about their country.Is easy to live there?How is the expence of living and salary levels?Iam going to work there as a Draftsman in an Interior design firm.Can anyone help me out of this?Please

Best Answer

Lebanon is a great place to live - if you have money. There are beautiful places to rent and live but the real estate is so incredibly expensive because all the rich gulf Arabs and rich foreigners come and buy everything up. If you don't have that much money, the life there is difficult. I used to live live in Beirut a couple of years ago. There is a really bad traffic problem in Beirut - it can take 2 hours to drive 10 miles sometimes. The electricity in the country is really bad - and unless you have the money to pay for a good private generator you're going to have blackouts sometimes. You must also be prepared for wars and dysfunctional government at times. Also I must tell you that the Lebanese are very racist toward Indians, Phillipinos and Africans that come to work in Lebanon most of them get low wages. Sorry but that's just the general attitude there and it is quite appalling. But, it is a very beautiful country and there is really quite a lot to do.

Source(s): husband is Lebanese, used to live in Lebanon.

what is the currency of lebanon

Hey mate , I have a cousin who is an interior designer ....top of his field ...no work in Lebanon so he moved to Kuwait !

Source(s): J...

I know that Indian workers in Lebanon usually have low salaries...

WTH half lebanese people are leavin because their are no work!!!!!!

you do the math