Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

芷薇 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急*以下簡單自傳,需要各位英文高手幫忙中翻英!!

以下是個人簡單自傳,需要中翻英

煩請各位英文高手>""< 謝謝!

我出生於平凡的家庭,並不富裕也不貧窮,家中有六人,三個小孩中我排行第二。

父母雖然大部分時間都忙於工作,但是對我們的照顧與關心沒有減少。

我們一家人相處得很融洽,是我最開心的事情。 從我小的時候父母培養我各種專長,我曾學過芭蕾、畫畫、鋼琴、長笛…等等,

學最久的是鋼琴,雖然沒有很厲害,但是在我心情不好的時候,它會陪著我,

伴隨著音樂,似乎向在向它訴說我的心事。雖然成績普普,國中時,赫然發現自己打字速度比同學快很多,校內比賽獲得中文輸入第一名,

更加深我對打字的興趣;到了高中順利考取專業級證照。就讀高中的這三年,我學到了不少,不僅僅只是心智上更成熟了一些,

對未來的規劃也更加堅定,我相信只要努力,每個人都能闖出自己的一片天。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I was born in an ordinary family with intermediate economic status. There are a total of six members in my family, I rank second in the three children. Although my parents spent most of the time out there working, their love and caring to their children is never less. It gives me great pleasure and satisfaction to see all the harmonious interaction within my family.

My parents afford me to learn different skills ever since I was little; I have learned ballet, drawing, piano, and flute etc. I have learned paino for the longest time; the music acompany me when I am feeling down. In a way, I use the node of music to tell my own story and emotion.

I achieved average academic standing. However, I realized I can type a lot faster than all my peers when I was in junior high, and I achieved first place in the mandarin keyboarding competition in my school. As the result of the competition, I decided to further my interest in keyboarding, and successfully pass the test for the professional key boarding license in my senior high school years.

I have grown academically and mentally in the past three years in high school. I now have better plans for my future. I believe with hard work and the correct attitude, everyone can have a prosperous future.

Source(s): me

我出生於平凡的家庭,並不富裕也不貧窮,家中有六人,三個小孩中我排行第二。

父母雖然大部分時間都忙於工作,但是對我們的照顧與關心沒有減少。

我們一家人相處得很融洽,是我最開心的事情。

I was born in an ordinary and better-off family. There are six members in my family. I am the second child among my siblings. My parents are both work but that does not hinder their loving and tender care we have received. I am glad I can get good along with the rest members of my family.

從我小的時候父母培養我各種專長,我曾學過芭蕾、畫畫、鋼琴、長笛…等等,

學最久的是鋼琴,雖然沒有很厲害,但是在我心情不好的時候,它會陪著我,

伴隨著音樂,似乎向在向它訴說我的心事。

My parents had signed me up to many extra curriculum activities since my childhood. I had learned ballet, painting, piano, flute, and etc. My piano practicing is the longest through time. Although I am not the child prodigy, the piano accompanies me when I feel gloomy. I have found the consolation through the flow of music.

雖然成績普普,國中時,赫然發現自己打字速度比同學快很多,校內比賽獲得中文輸入第一名, 更加深我對打字的興趣;到了高中順利考取專業級證照。

Despite I am an ordinary student academically in junior middle school; my typing speed is much faster than other classmates. I have won the championship of the school Chinese Input Tournament. I am more involved in typing because of that. After I was in senior high, I have won my professional license without any additional efforts.

就讀高中的這三年,我學到了不少,不僅僅只是心智上更成熟了一些,

對未來的規劃也更加堅定,我相信只要努力,每個人都能闖出自己的一片天。

I have learned a lot in those three years of my senior high. I am more matured mentally and I am standing firmly about the future planning. I believe as long as one works hard, there is plenty to go around for everyone.