? asked in 教育與參考出國留學 · 10 years ago

幫我改改英文讀書計畫(急)【20點】

Study PlanIf I have honorto enter Southern Illinois University Carbondale, I will be very pleasant andtry my best to increase my quality.I have alreadymade my plan, it is follow: America is the international powerful nation, andtherefore English turns the world common language. When I enter SouthernIllinois University Carbondale, I will not only strengthen my ability inspeaking, listening, reading and writing which are the most important skills inEnglish, but also learn the culture of America and how people speak. I know SIUC emphasizes research. So I also want to learn the attitude of doingthings which students are always using to. If I have time after class I will visit localtourist attraction and write down my feeling in English. Everyone hasdifferent ways to learns English. Theways of learning English can be divided into: Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing. First, this is my way to learn listening ofEnglish, such as listening English radio, watching English drama and English speech. Second,this is my way to learn speaking. I payattention to how people speak and how the tone is during people are chatting. If I have chance, I will make some notes ofwhat they said and practice it later. Moreover,chatting with a native speaker is a method as well. Third,this is my way to learn reading. I read nativenewspapers. I’m also interested in reading the technologyarticles from the magazines or websites. Fourth,this is my way to learn writing. I willkeep a diary in English to remember what I have done during the day. In order to improve my writing skills, I alsoread the novel and story book. Final, I will trymy best to learn English well no matter how many difficulties I face. Thank you foryour time and consideration. Sincerely,

Update:

先謝謝英文高手唷><

對英文高手來說應該是家常便飯,小弟英文程度很不好還需要多學習

所以需要大家幫忙^^"

謝謝>

Update 2:

這是另一篇自傳:

http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?qi...

有興趣的大大也幫我解決吧><

明天即需...誠摯的thank you

Update 3:

是暑期的QQ

Update 4:

To iReNe:

那句我想表達的是〝我想學習學生們做事情的態度〞

謝謝幫忙><因為真的英文不好,被砲也甘願QQ"...

Update 5:

謝謝CY和iReNe的幫忙

其實我這兩篇真的弄了很久了...請教老師老師也不太幫忙只能來這發問

看到還有那麼多文法結構等的錯誤,難過了一下QQ

不過初學者就是這樣吧,再接再厲>

2 Answers

Rating
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If I have the honor to study at Southern Illinois University Carbondale, I will try my best in improving my English ability. I have sketched out my plan as the following:

America is known to be an internationally powerful nation; therefore English turns out to be the world's most common language. If I am given the chance to enter the Southern Illinois University Carbondale, I will not only try to strengthen my ability in speaking, listening, reading and writing, which are critical skills in English (這裡其實是多餘的, 不過要的話就這樣寫吧) , but also keen in learning the culture of America and how the local people speak. I know that SIUC emphasizes on research skills, so I would also like to learn the attitude of doing things which students are always using to.(我看不懂這句耶可以解釋一下嗎謝謝) If I have time after class I will even visit local tourist attractions and write down my impressions on them in English.(雖然改了這句但老師會比較希望你天天寫英文日記吧)

2011-05-19 10:50:34 補充:

對不起位子不夠不能改後面那段, 不過:

1. English essays and paragraphs 一定要空格

2. Specific Thesis 在一個文章剛開始會大概講一下整段會談到什麼. 裡面順序一定要也已經排好了. 人家讀到那一句就會assume 之後一定會按照這個順序寫.

3. THE 的用法: The man that has a hat in his hand.... 在這麼多人裡, 你要講的是那一個. 只有在講到specific 的人事物才要用. 一般是不用或用 a or an.

4.建議把 Everyone has... 到最後合成一段.

Source(s): myself, myself
  • 10 years ago

剛幫你改了簡單改了一下另外一篇,沒想到還有一篇。

你是要去念語言還是正規課程?

如果正規課程,讀書計畫寫這些是不夠的。

你所有的points都是在說學英文阿。

2011-05-19 11:08:02 補充:

這樣啊,可惜沒位子幫你改了,字數有限。

second->secondly以此類推

Source(s): 津橋留學顧問 http://www2.oxbridge.com.tw/usa/index.jhtml
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.