Which colognes are really popular amongst girls (twenties) right now...?

What do ladies love the smell of presently? I love 212 by Caroline Herrera and I've gotten very positive reviews but I'd like some other opinions as to what is popular among ladies. Thank you for sharing cologne scents that you enjoy the most.

Thank you.

Favorite Answer

For some odd reason, aqua di gio is super popular with them. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY! I wear Millasime Imperial by Creed but Im not sure if you're willing to spend that much on cologne. Its my favorite and I've been attracting plenty of girls. Unfortunately im gay haha. Though Unforgivable by Sean John is a great dupe for it. Armani Code is also a great fragrance. Dolce Gabbana pour Homme is another good one. I also really love Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male. OOOHH...and this last one is women's perfume but I think guys can get away with wearing it. Lanvin Eclat d'Arpege is YUUUUMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

At my college, that type maintains to be extremely prevalent. besides, in case you like it, located on it! do no longer pass out and purchase the comprehensive Abercrombie shop basically by way of certainty human beings say its "cool". Plus, on an identical time as you're into South Pole, I doubt thats your type besides! lol. good good fortune in extreme college! =]

sweat pea from PINK (: it smells really nice!

well any PINK perfume is nice