Is Amway Global masquerading a cult?

I accompanied two of my friends to a seminar last night, just to see what they were about (no intention of joining). We sat through about three hours of rubbish or preaching babble if you will. The purpose of the seminars is inexistent; the behavior of the members is comparable to that of theists, evangelical at most. It felt more like a revival than a business meeting, and the assurance by which they pressure your membership is nauseating! By the end of the seminar I just wanted to part as quickly as possible. Their glassy expression and their enthusiasm for the ‘positive’ I haven’t experienced since The Stepford Wives (2004 film). Is it just me or are these people a cult about to jump off a bridge?

Is Amway Global a religious cult?

Yeah, most Amway distributors lose any sense of reality after a while. I've been there, done that a bit...

it is classed as a pyramid scheme , where the people on the bottom help pay for those in the upper echelon, in most countries these are illegal, the so called ponzi scheme is based on that

They were raptured a number of years ago. Only their bodies are left behind to torment the rest of us