Can anyone help me with Configurable USB Loader on the Wii?

I'm using it on the Wii, I'm also using Wii Backup Manager to add the WBFS folder to my NTFS Eagle Consus external hard disk drive which is a terabyte. It was working for a good while and all of a sudden I turn the Wii on, go to the homebrew channel and click on CFG USB Loader and get this countdown for 30... show more I'm using it on the Wii, I'm also using Wii Backup Manager to add the WBFS folder to my NTFS Eagle Consus external hard disk drive which is a terabyte. It was working for a good while and all of a sudden I turn the Wii on, go to the homebrew channel and click on CFG USB Loader and get this countdown for 30 seconds. Then I found out that I have an old version so I updated it from v62 to v68 thinking that was the problem. It didn't work, instead I get 90 seconds with no help. I make sure I plug the cord into the correct USB port. Which is if you're looking at the front of the Wii when it's standing up is on the left next to the edge. I'm really hoping I got that right. I'll try both ports and see if anything changes. If anyone can help it will be appreciated!! The error I get is (ret = -1) so if you can help, stay on this question because I will add more details if you need it. Thanks!!
Update: I did that and it's still not working I don't know if I'm having trouble with cIOS or something like that, when cfg starts it says frag 249 IDK if that's important either