Guys look i dont believe in aliens, but i do believe some bugs like ants and mosquitos live outside our planet?

the reason i said that its because i dreamt of a rock from space hitting earth, then suddenly insects and ants came out from it LOOOL, i dunno but is it real? is that what god meant to tell me if there are anything which lives in space?? but the ants they look different, they are twice as large as our own ants in... show more the reason i said that its because i dreamt of a rock from space hitting earth, then suddenly insects and ants came out from it LOOOL, i dunno but is it real? is that what god meant to tell me if there are anything which lives in space?? but the ants they look different, they are twice as large as our own ants in earth hehe
Update: guys cmon dont be stupid, ants can live everywhere!! 200 metres underground, in the grass, in the water, in the bathroom, ust everywhere!! so whats the problem if there are ants in space?? and ants they dont count as aliens, the only thing counts as aliens are humans!!!
3 answers 3