How would you rate my top 10 albums of the last mont so far?

Gang Gang Dance - Eye Contact

Psychedelic Horseshit - Laced

Danger Mouse and Daniele Luppie - Rome

Times New Viking - Dancer Equired

Beastie Boys - Hot Sauce Committee Pt. 2

The Antlers - Burst Apart

Girls Names - Dead to Me

Man Man - Life Fantastic

Tyler, the Creator - Goblin

Chain and the Gang - Music's Not For Everyone

MQ2:

1) Whats your opinion of Tyler, the Creator's newest album?

2) Opinion on Explosions in the Sky's newest album?

3) Opinion on Meat Puppet's newest album?

4) Opinion on Grouper's newest album?

5) Opinion on The Feelies newest?

6) TV On the Radio's newest?

7) Panda Bear's?

8) Vivian Girls' newest?

9) Craft Spell's?

10) Burial's?

BQ: What have been your favorite non-r&p releases?

Defenitly check out Chain and the Gang. Especially if you're into that lo-fi stuff, like No Age.

Favorite Answer

In my opinion Goblin wasn't as good as Bastard, but nonetheless, it was still great!

By 19 he has already released 2 studio albums, and is definetley someone to look out for in the future. I've seen him live at Camden Crawl recently, when he was here with OFWGKTA, and collectivley, their set was the best. All the songs on Goblin are amazing, but Goblin and Tron Cat (and Yonkers of course) stand out to me the most, and the 3 extra songs on the deluxe edition, are worth the extra bit of money to spend on.

TV On the Radio had an awesome album too, they're fresh, they're exhilirating, I'm disappointed that the album wasn't marketed properly, or it would've been in the charts today!

I was skeptical about listening to The Beastie Boys again, I'm 18, and wasn't exposed to them, but none of the songs are classics like 'Sabotage', but there were vintage Beastie Boy beats, and it's amazing that the Beastie Boys, still have that Beastie Boy flow, I loved the one with Nas 'Too Many Rappers'. That was the one that shone out for me.

The Antler's did well too, I haven't heard Burial's yet, but their previous album was ******* amazing, and I'm looking forward to their new one.

In terms of albums you haven't mentioned, I'm sort of shocked you haven't enlisted The Weeknd, if you haven't heard them yet, you should try them. They're amazing, and have definitely released something special. Also you need to try The Wombats too. After Tyler, The Creator's Goblin, they were the best albums released this month.

indexed below are some thrilling ones that have not been pronounced so a techniques and worth inclusions in my opinion... 2010: Brotha Lynch Hung - Dinner And a movie Collective Efforts - Freezing worldwide Gonjasufi - A Sufi And A Killer contemplated photograph eternal - Revolutions consistent with Minute Zion I - Atomic Clock 2011: Deadverse great - Takeover G-area - the only... Cohesive Oddisee - wonderful Seasons Roots Manuva - 4everevolution Shabazz Palaces - Black Up

damn man, i picked up 3 2011 albums last week and i thought i was catching up, but i don't have any of these. i can talk about the ones i have heard part of though.

Danger Mouse and Daniele Luppie - Rome

what i have heard was really really cool. its a great concept. i'm looking forward to picking up this album

that new music video is kinda awesome. looking forward to hearing the rest of this album.

Chain and the Gang- Music's Not For Everyone

what i have heard of this one was hella cool. i got really close to buying it and probably will buy it soon. do you recommend?

my list of what to buy next for recently released albums also includes:

femi kuti- africa for africa

the felice brothers- celebration, florida

jake leg stompers- hill country hoodoo

man man is definitely going on the list. i didn't know they had a new one. several more of those are going on my "watch for at the library list" but not my buy list.

i haven't heard any of them...

ma2:

n/a

sounds like explosions in the sky. a very nice 8/10

what? where?

n/a

on my wishlist fo sho

not really a fan

good, but got a bit boring 7/10

the last one didn't move me

n/a

n/a