promotion image of download ymail app

Cumberland County, PA Divorce Process?

We're trying to do this lawyer free. We filed the divorce complaint, property division agreement. We already took care of the child custody/support earlier. Its included in the agreement paperwork what we both make, that i want my maiden name. I just need to know exactly what forms are left needed to get this divorce Finalized. I know the last thing to submit is the Pracipe to transmit i to that point?? Do we need a financial affidavit if we agree to everything & signed/got notorized all financial info? Where do I get a notice to file social security #s if i need to do so? I've done the majority of the filing of paperwork but all professional info is greatly appreciated & if u know a local lawyer that is willing to complete the last couple papers I've missed for under $100 let me know.

1 Answer

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Call around and find an attorney that will consult with you for a small fee ($100/hour)...there are some out there that will assist you in the process. In CT I am working with one on a consulting just have to ask people you know for references or make some phone calls.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.