Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

POLL..!! New cartoons vs old cartoons//old shows vs new??(=?

The old shows:// the flenstones, scooby-doo, tom and jerry, powerpuff girls, jonny bravo, cow and chicken, courage the cowwardy dog, blues clues, elmo, the old micky mouse shows, the old mario brother cartoon Lion king, Peter Pan, Bambi, snow White ect.

New cartoons:// New scooby-doo, sponge bob, hannah montana, fish hooks, oldly fairy old parents or whatever its called.....ect..

Personaly i like the old scooby-doos WAAAAYYYYYYY better than the new ones. It kina makes me mad to see velma and shaggy argueing over shaggy being with scooby more than her. Like there changeing everything about scooby-doo, there personalitys, way they dress, how they act. In one movie even the color of freds hair.. Disney channel has also changed alot.. I remember watching boy mets world thats so raven ( im even wating it right now) even steavens, lizzy maguire.... the cute little halloween town moviees. But now its hanna montana some fish show and whatever else they play. I miss the suite life of zac and cody too.!! And they made barbie out to look like a tottal slut./!My little brother is watching some show like wow wow wubsy i fell bad for him i had the wiggles, blues clues, ect. My little sister is looking up to miley, when party in the us came out and i cant be taimed i was like omg u cant be serious!!!! this girl is still on disney channel, she has a million little ggirls lookin up to her, caint she just wait till shes done rewining disneys name to strut in boody shoorts and act like a slut???? My brother is watching bey blades....wheres bugs bunny../?I was born in 1997 and the things have changed so much and i whonder if anyone else feels the same way i do. Havint you notised they keep remakeing the old cartoons? i think its cus there carttons fade out and they cant think of anything as good as walt disney himself could.! Not saying that alll the cartoons are bad there are some good ones out there ( Tangled , shreak,) you know. Im just saying id pick the old ones over the new any day....! So what do you think, old cartoons and tv shows.... or new../? Thanks nd sorry to offend anyones with diffrent opniions..(=

Favorite Answer

old shows and old cartoons, they are so much better

• Moira6 years agoReport

yeah like stupid bravo or retarded grim billy and mandy or like toilet cow and chicken

Old Cartoons Vs New Cartoons

• Shana

I'm on the oldies side too! (And i'm only 14!!) I LOVE 60s and 70s cartoons! They are the best! Scooby Doo, The Jetsons, The Flinstones, Pink Panther, etc! The best :) 90s cartoons are sweeet too :D Modern cartoons (not 90s...90s cartoons were awesome. i mean 2000s) really do suck. :( They're just stupid and well...they're just not the same :( Also keep in mind Spongebob started 1999 so that counts as an oldie ;) and Mine is Scooby Doo, Where Are You! I watch it every night at 8 ;) I'm pretty much obsessed :D

Old cartoons for sure and I like some of these new shows better

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

New cartoons:// New scooby-doo, sponge bob,...

Source(s): poll cartoons cartoons shows new: https://shortly.im/pWA3B
  • Lefty

Old cartoons..like Popeye from the 1930's and Loony Toons from the 1940's.

I like the old stuff because I remember watching them every day after school. Inspector Gadget and Dr Who were my favorites.

old cartoons like adam family,dexter,powerpuff girls,tom jerry

Old cartoons!!!!!! i want Ed,Edd & Eddy,Courage the coward dog,cow and chicken,KND,power puff girls... D: </3

the golden oldies cartoons