Can i use my debit card like a credit card to make payments on online purchases?

Hi im currently 17 years old and currently have a job, own my own business in a farmers market and an online store on ebay , I have a more than an excellent income every month for a young man who is beginning to take care of him self. I want to buy some music equipment online and make monthly payments on... show more Hi im currently 17 years old and currently have a job, own my own business in a farmers market and an online store on ebay , I have a more than an excellent income every month for a young man who is beginning to take care of him self. I want to buy some music equipment online and make monthly payments on zzsounds.com which charge no interest, the reason i want to make payments is because i have a few bills to pay and also because i would feel more comfortable making $150 payments a month than dropping $500 upfront. but the thing is i do not have a credit card and or do not want to have one just because i do not feel a credit card is very safe due to pure temptation, anyways i was just wondering if i could just type in all my debit card info in place of where the credit info is suppose to be on the online store and just get deducted 150 or so every month? thank you