falisha asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

What have republicans accomplished in the past 10 years?

People always ask what accomplishments have President Obama made, which there are many but thats for another topic. But here's my question, what accomplishments have republicans made to make me want to put them back in office. Everybody talks how Bush got on the microphone in NY, hell he still allowed terrorist to crash planes all over the North east. If that had happened Under President Obama, he might as well not even seek re election but with Bush, it gave him a huge boost. Well Im glad you were able to get on your horn Bush but 7 years in office and you didn't get the guy and even said you werent focused on him. President Obama got the job done, he got justice for the families and victims of 9/11. As President Obama says, he will not hesitate to keep America safe but he will not send Americans to die in a war that has no purpose. Iraq had no purpose, had nothing to do with 9/11, no weapons of mass destruction...so at the very end, it was us trying to "liberate" the people of Iraq. So I know what Obama has done, but why would I want to put a republican back in office, what have they accomplished in the past 10 years?

Update 2:

Well Richard....Taxes under President Obama are the lowest of any President in over 60 years.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20002548-50...

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2010/04/15/taxes...

William Gale, head of the Tax Policy Center at the Brookings Institution, tells CBS News that federal taxes are actually "at their lowest levels in 60 years."

Said Gale: "The relation between what is said in the tax debate and what is true about tax policy is often quite tenuous. The rise of the Tea Party at at time when taxes are literally at their lowest in decades is really hard to understand."

President Obama brought justice to Bin Laden.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Republicans have accomplished to destroy the economy and accomplished to keep America from getting better, fighting President Obama so they can regain their power.

• dlm4
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

Admiral Ackbar did NOT destroy the Death Star. A Rebel pilot did. Ackbar just happened to be the one who recognized a trap. This is not an Ackbar victory, but a rebel victory. Don't let him distract you from the fact that he has never produced an official Mon Calamari birth certificate.

Source(s): notice the metaphor
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

What have Democrats done in the past 10 years?

@ Your Additional info: Obama brought justice to Bin Laden? yes he did, but that woudn't have been possible without Bush.

And if taxes under Obama are the lowest in 60 years then why is our economy still in the gutter??

• Twurzz
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

What have republicans done since Lincoln?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Bush's Depression. Say no more lol

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

More than someone like you could ever comprehend.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.