What is using up all my memory in my phone?

I have the LG Rumor Touch with virgin mobile and I want to know what is using up all of my memory I have no pictures in the phone and it is not from messaging and I take a picture everyday for daily booth but then delete it right after. Please tell me what uses the phones memory

Favorite Answer

I have the same phone... Its Assigned Media. If you have assigned lots of pics as wallpapers then they automatically store in the phones memory. To clear this go to Main Menu>settings>display>wallpaper>assigned media and choose delete all at the bottom. This will also delete contact photos as well though so you will have to reassign. Advice:use low memory pics and this goes for ringtones as well. They also have an assigned media

2

Source(s): 100% Free Cell Phone - http://FreeCellPhones.iukiy.com/?tnma
  • ?

This is a problem with many cellphones. I too face it with my Nokia N73. Your used phone memory will keep on increasing daily even if you don't add anything to it.

The reason behind this is that your phone has been infected with virus and those viruses use up all the free space on your phone. If you use a memory card, I'd suggest you to backup all the data on your phone to the memory card including contacts, messages, gallery items, calendar entries, etc.

Then remove the memory card and restore your phone to its original settings. Your used space will automatically be freed.

Also, you may need to clear offline web content and your cache occasionally to free up your phone memory.

Best of luck! :)

Source(s): I've faced all this and I do the same thing when my phone memory gets full unnecessarily.

I don't have a rumor but all I can think of are downloads, messages, contacts, photos, videos and that's about it. You may want to get a micro sd card for it if it supports it and you plan on storing things on it.

well you could have like ringtones, voice recordings, voicemails, backgrounds, and other kind of stuff, just surf your phone for a little bit, you'll find it....