Is there a village named something like "Zmuzda" in Slovokia or Hungary near the border?

I am researching my family tree and found that part of my family is Slovak. They came from a village in what was then Czechoslovakia, but I understand that it is now in Hungary. Anyway the village doesn't come up on the internet, maybe I'm spelling it wrong. Does anyone know of a village near the... show more I am researching my family tree and found that part of my family is Slovak. They came from a village in what was then Czechoslovakia, but I understand that it is now in Hungary. Anyway the village doesn't come up on the internet, maybe I'm spelling it wrong. Does anyone know of a village near the Slovak-Hungarian border on either side with a name like this. My relative's last name is Zuzov.
Update: Upon the recommendation of an answerer, I will tell you that I got the name of the village from the memory of my grandmother's sister. So it's probably a mispronunciation. I also found a village named Szomod in Hungary near the border with Slovokia. I guess it could be that too.
1 answer 1