Please help !!! ace combat 6 ...mission 13?

Can someone help me...I can't beat the ace on the 2nd part of mission 13 ....I have no nosfurtu and I am using the strikeagle airplane ....I've been trying to beat this for 2 days already but I either die or run out of time.please no walkthrough links

Favorite Answer

Ok, This is how i just did it, On expert.

Got to get ace unlocked again.. New HD

Plain: F-22

Weapon: QAAM

Dont let go of the RT, Just keep your speed up and circle around the marigold, Try as much as you can to stay within the ESM field.

Use YAW to help you turn and just keep turning.

When you see the ace, Fire your QAAM's and you fox 2's (If you have range and the time)

When anyone gets a lock or you see the UAV's getting to close on your radar turn, Use LT and do a HI-G turn...

(If you didnt know, To do a HI-G turn, Hold down RT and LT)

I took 40% damage before the ace battle and this is how i stayed alive.

So just ignore the UAV's, Set shamrock on cover and just stay within the ESM and wait for the ace to show, (Hit and run) When the ace shows up leave only as much as you have to to launch to missiles, Then fall back to the ESM.

Good luck to you.

Source(s): 100% complication of this game, Played it to death. And still not sick of it.
  • tapp

Ace Combat 6 Walkthrough

Here are some walkthrough videos, hope it helps.

http://gameswalks.com/search_result.php?query=Fire...