Thoughts on tonight's glee episode, "Funeral"?

If you don't like glee, don't bother answering. WARNING: SPOILER ALERT!!!! I actually really loved it. I kind of thought it was going to be Jean who died, but I didn't know for sure like I did with the prom king and queen. It was definitely really sad, but i'm the type of person who likes sad... show more If you don't like glee, don't bother answering.

WARNING: SPOILER ALERT!!!!

I actually really loved it. I kind of thought it was going to be Jean who died, but I didn't know for sure like I did with the prom king and queen. It was definitely really sad, but i'm the type of person who likes sad movie and shows so that didn't make me like it any less. I got really emotional during "Pure Imagination" and started crying. Then when Finn broke up with Quinn I literally lost it. I just jumped up and started squealing and dancing around the livingroom and then ran upstairs and jumped on my brothers bed (my brother who isn't even old enough to watch glee) and started freaking out like "OMG OMG! They broke up" and he was just looking at me like "wtf?" I seriously think I was actually insane for five minutes after that. Of course then Jesse has to ruin everything. Seriously, what the hell, Jesse? I hate him so much. The music was great in this episode though and I can't wait for the finale next week!!

high points: Pure imagination (possibly the best performance of the season), finn and quinn breaking up, kurt's solo, santana's solo (seriously, we need to hear more of her. Her voice is fantastic.) and if made me cry...call me masochistic, but I like to cry. Idk why, it's just like...you know something's good when it can influence your emotions that much, you know?

low points: Where the HELL was Blaine???? Great, now what? I need my weekly dose of Darren Criss!!!! Also, Rachel and Jesse kissing and just Jesse being there in general. Someone needs to punch that sonofabitch in the face....or stab him. I'm not gonna judge if someone does that. LOL.

Overall, I'd give the episode and 8/10

So what were your thoughts on the episode?