Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 9 years ago

Thoughts on tonight's glee episode, "Funeral"?

If you don't like glee, don't bother answering.

WARNING: SPOILER ALERT!!!!

I actually really loved it. I kind of thought it was going to be Jean who died, but I didn't know for sure like I did with the prom king and queen. It was definitely really sad, but i'm the type of person who likes sad movie and shows so that didn't make me like it any less. I got really emotional during "Pure Imagination" and started crying. Then when Finn broke up with Quinn I literally lost it. I just jumped up and started squealing and dancing around the livingroom and then ran upstairs and jumped on my brothers bed (my brother who isn't even old enough to watch glee) and started freaking out like "OMG OMG! They broke up" and he was just looking at me like "wtf?" I seriously think I was actually insane for five minutes after that. Of course then Jesse has to ruin everything. Seriously, what the hell, Jesse? I hate him so much. The music was great in this episode though and I can't wait for the finale next week!!

high points: Pure imagination (possibly the best performance of the season), finn and quinn breaking up, kurt's solo, santana's solo (seriously, we need to hear more of her. Her voice is fantastic.) and if made me cry...call me masochistic, but I like to cry. Idk why, it's just like...you know something's good when it can influence your emotions that much, you know?

low points: Where the HELL was Blaine???? Great, now what? I need my weekly dose of Darren Criss!!!! Also, Rachel and Jesse kissing and just Jesse being there in general. Someone needs to punch that sonofabitch in the face....or stab him. I'm not gonna judge if someone does that. LOL.

Overall, I'd give the episode and 8/10

So what were your thoughts on the episode?

Favorite Answer

i thought it was AMAZING!! sue broke my heart! when she started crying during her eulogy & then will took over, i BAWLED like a baby!! & becky was heart wrenching. & pure imagination was pure genius & beautiful & touching!! i also give it an 8/10. i didn't like terri & jesse. but i loved the character breakthrough with sue & that she showed her true emotions & then THANKED will!

• Lisa

I liked the episode. I cried too during Pure Imagination. I fee the same way about liking to cry during tv shows, movies, etc., because it makes me feel more connected to the performance. I thought the way Sue was acting was great and completely in character with how she felt about her sister. It was nice to see Sue being nice (kind of). But WHY wasn't Blaine in it?!?! I look forward to seeing him every week, and though I wasn't expecting to see him, I was hoping he'd be in it. To be honest, I don't care that much about the Rachel, Jesse, Finn love triangle. If she doesn't end up with Finn I won't be mad. I really hate Jesse in general though, and I really hope he leaves soon. For me, the episode was kind of boring in the middle watching all their solos. They were all good and everything, but throwing four songs in a row with pretty much nothing in between was a bit much. All in all though, I thought it was a really good episode! I'm so excited for next week!

I cried like a baby during the funeral. Between Sue's speech and Pure Imagination, I couldn't stop myself.

I'm so happy that Finn broke up with Quinn. She doesn't have any real feelings for any of her boyfriends. She loves herself the most.

Jesse is a tool. Rachel's just going to get her heart broken again.

I'm really glad that Mr. Schuester is allowing everyone to sing at Nationals. I'm so tired of Rachel's solos.

It was a good, depressing episode.

Iv'e always been a cryer so when they sang pure imagination i was crying like crazy. I was also like freaking out when finn dumped quinn i was soo freakin happy. I was wondering where blaine was tooo i really like him as an actor and i kind of think him and kurt should go out. I cant wait to see what quinns got cooked up for nationals though im also really excited to see tht performance

Source(s): Gleek :)