What sport should i play? cheer, lacrosse, and field hockey.?

i really want to play a sport before i get into high school..im in 8th and i already play softball ( im not amazing at it, i just started last year) but i really want to play more sports im not very flexible but i am very dedicated..im leaning towards cheer, but im not sure if i can be good enough in a short amount... show more i really want to play a sport before i get into high school..im in 8th and i already play softball ( im not amazing at it, i just started last year) but i really want to play more sports im not very flexible but i am very dedicated..im leaning towards cheer, but im not sure if i can be good enough in a short amount of time. im not going to do any sports for a high school team my freshman year so i can have enough time to get good at the sports i pick. im not an athletic person ,im only 5'2'' but i weigh 136 ( so im fat). but i think playing sports will help me keep weight off and get me more animated about exercise..im planing to do any sort of camp for the sport i pick over the summer like i said i would be 100% committed to getting better at the sport i decide to play. As far as cheer-leading i can do a cartwheel, and a somersault. haven't had dance lessons or anything but im good at learning routines. im not sure if i would be good at lacrosse but it looks fun! and field hockey would sound interesting. a lot of my friends are cheerleaders and when i told them i was considering it, they just thought i was a poser and that i would just get made fun of if i try to be a cheerleader..and others think its a big joke..should i let that stand in my way and not do it? i don't want to be rejected bye my class.

PLEAS DON'T GIVE ME A STUPID ANSWER LIKE

pick lacrosse

i need real reasons.